
I used to be the only person in our house to change the toilet paper roll. It is a subject that used to annoy me greatly. You would think with the type of personality Mitch has, he would always change the roll. But you would be wrong. He'll get a new roll, but leave it sitting on the counter for days. I've experimented. So now I just do it myself, and I figure there are much worse things a husband can do. So the other day I taught Marin how to change the toilet paper roll by herself. I thought I would start her young. I thought I was so smart until I found an entire roll of TP unrolled into the toilet and a new one on the holder. After the toilet flooded and I plunged it and cleaned up the mess I told her never to do that again. So this morning I found an entire roll unraveled into the bathroom garbage instead. Don't worry though, there was a new roll on the holder!
Monday, October 5, 2009
TP
Posted by Cara at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
LOL and AMEN to husbands who leave a new roll sitting on the counter for days! What is up with that?
I know about that all too well. I used to have to keep it up high so my daughter couldn't reach it. Kids are so funny.
Hilarious! Josh does the same thing, except he puts it on top of the old roll!! Gotta love them!!
Nice. I just have to say that I swear under my breathe atleast twice a week. It goes something like this: ----- it! Why am I the only person who is capable of changing a toilet paper roll.....One time there were three brown empty rolls on the counter. But oh well, if that's my biggest gripe then who cares. I do enjoy Marin's need to put new rolls on. She should come to my house.
I wish there was a way to edit comments for spelling errors after they've been published. So here: I meant breath not breathe.
I leave a roll on the counter for days! Thank you very much Courtney! Olivia changes the roll for me. She also rips it into strips and pretends they are "flying things" "parrots" or "twirly things" and tapes them to emery boards, pens, or toothbrushes to swirl around. She unraveled a whole roll and brought out to the livingroom and put in a chair. I thought about being frugal and rolling it back up to use, but I didn't want the mess and threw it away.
I totally agree and have one that needs changed right now but I'm reading instead.
Haha, at least Matt didn't have to clean up her toilet troubles this time!
What a helpful girl!
Your posts seriously make me laugh all the time! I love your blog and I love you! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment