Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Oh the dreaded family pictures! Seriously, I have been putting these off for far too long. I hate trying to coordinate outfits, get us all ready, hope that my children cooperate, etc. But... I want to remember how cute my little family is right now forever and ever so I scheduled them and hoped for the best. Kate was seriously insane to work with! Our photographer, Matt Logan, had superhuman patience! We had quite the time getting her to actually hold still and even LOOK at the camera, let alone smile. So the one I will probably end up blowing up and framing won't have Kate smiling... but I'll remember the day and probably reminisce a little about the fact that even though Kate was wild and crazy and wouldn't smile, how darling and beautiful and wonderful I still thought she was. So here you are. *Warning, picture overload*










8 comments:

Dimond Blogger said...

Adorable pictures!! You are so good to have family pictures taken, we haven't done them officially since Amelia was little. Kate always has changed the most to me.

Avree said...

I think they turned out so great! Totally worth all the effort!

eric + ashlee said...

Those are so cute. That one of you and Andrew is so adorable. I can't believe how different Kate looks since I last saw her. I wanted to get some done for Christmas cards, but I think we missed that train. Way to go on not procrastinating!

Em said...

Super cute! I totally agree pictures are hard! They turned out great though!

val said...

Cute. The bridge ones are my favorites. Fam pics are such a pain but worth having life captured... Sometimes they turn out sometimes they dont...with kids you never know what your gonna get. Your kids are so big! And cute. Love that your kids are mini clones of you and Mitch.

Jesika Harmon said...

What a beautiful family! In the one with you and Mitch you looked SO like your mom to me! (And I think your mom is gorgeous :) We've been trying to plan some too...and I feel the same :)But they are worth it right! Unfortunately we don't have anyplace beautiful like you to take them here in the lovely desert!

Nicole said...

So which one are you going to use?

Our Family said...

Awesome pictures. I hear you about the stress they cause and the pain but it sure is fun to have them once it is all finished. I also love the picture of you and Andrew!