Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ebay

This is a random post, but I have a little time while Marin is napping and Mitch is at work (tax season). Since I have become a stay-at-home mom I have a little more time on my hands to do things such as purchase items on eBay. Getting good deals and bidding on eBay takes a little time and practice I think (consult my mom on this if you don't believe me, she has been burned a time or two). I have made exactly 18 purchases on eBay, all since Marin was born. I just bought a bunch of the cutest little clothes for Marin for summer-- 30 items for $53 and they were new with tags (or NWT in eBay lingo). I'm so proud of myself-- I don't think Mitch fully appreciates all the money I'm "saving" and for awhile I was almost banned from eBay. But, to get to the whole point of this posting (which is not much of one I must admit) I just read over the detailed feedback in my eBay account. I knew I had 100% positive feedback, but had never read the individual comments. I'm pleased to say that everyone who has done business with me on eBay LOVES me. Perfect strangers are gushing over what a wonderful person I am, saying things like "Great communicator!!!!!," and "Love this eBayer!!!!!" and "Please come back again!!!!!" always with at least 5 exclamation points, sometimes a whole LINE of exclamation points. Anyway, this is a great new discovery for me and next time I need a self-esteem booster, I'm going to visit my eBay feedback forum and read all 18 wonderful feedback notes from my good friends on eBay!

4 comments:

Alleman Family said...

You are hillarious. I was laughing out loud as I was reading your post! It's so great that you get your self-esteem from total strangers! :)

Jen said...

Glad to hear your great ebay experience. You should sell some things, that feedback is nice to hear too. To answer your question...yes I am constantly cleaning the high chair and the floor and pretty much anything that Bella touches. Yes I am having another baby in July. It will be a handfull, I'm sure.

val said...

I need to get into ebay...or maybe I shouldn't. But it's SO SWEET that you've gotten such great deals. Maybe Mitch doesn't appreciate all your deals but I do! No one understands a good deal like another wife/mother!
How was the V-Day party? We never heard anything about it.

Avree said...

Cara, I actually just looked at the comments on Matt and I's e-bay. What a self-esteem booster! One ebayer said I am an asset to e-bay!