Okay okay, I'll do this tag because it's fun. Well, mostly because Avree tagged me and not only is she my favorite sister, but she let me borrow a TON of her clothes while she was pregnant-- practically her whole wardrobe. Too bad she's getting skinny so fast and I'll be giving those back shortly!
1. What is his name? Mitchell Rodney Moncur
2. Who eats more? He does definitely. He doesn't eat quite as much as Avree's husband can pack down, but when it comes to random specific foods (such as taco salad and any type of meat) I find myself wondering how he can eat that much and not gain a pound!
3. Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? He is. He's 6'1'' and I'm 5'6''.
5. Who is smarter? Me! Not really, but I'm definitely a faster reader and he's definitely better at directions.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.
7.Who does the laundry? I do. Despite doing his own laundry from age 19 to 25, he won't do laundry now until he runs out of underwear. He has more underwear than me, so you can see how this presents a dilemma for me. Thus, I crack and do laundry first!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I don't know about the rest of you, but Mitch and I have our designated sides that started when we first got married. I feel all weird on Mitch's side of the bed if I ever have to sleep there.
9. Who pays the bills? We both do.
10. Who cooks more? I do. I love to cook. Mitch can actually cook really well, it just takes him twice as long as me to make the same meal. He can even bake bread.
11. What meals do you cook together? Fish tacos. I know this sounds gross, but it's an authentic Mexican dish that is AMAZING. We cook it together because the fish is grilled. Mitch is usually king of the grill, but since about 3 weeks ago when he finally showed me how to turn on our grill, I have been a grilling maniac!
12. Who is more stubborn? It's a toss-up! We're both a little stubborn, and sadly we passed this on to our child.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me, I'm wrong way more often. As Mitch will say, he's only been wrong once, and that was when he thought he was wrong.
14. Who has more siblings? Mitch, he has 5, I have 3.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I don't really know. I am pretty bossy by nature, but Mitch doesn't take any crap. I guess we both wear the pants.
16. What do you like to do together? Fly fishing, hiking, playing tennis, going to dinner. We tended to do a lot more exciting things together when I was trying to impress Mitch before we were married. He said I turned into a wuss after we got married... thing is, I always was. I just hid it really well.
17. Who eats more sweets? Oh definitely me.
18. Guilty pleasures? Weird question. I would have to say golfing at least twice a week.
19. How did you meet? (see right side of blog main page)
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out. He called me on the phone and surprised me by asking me on a real date. I think he even used the word "date" in the conversation. I thought it was going to be a big group date and that he had asked me because he couldn't find anyone else. I was pleasantly surprised when it was just him at my door-- AND he was wearing cologne and a nice sweater.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on my front porch, during which I uttered my SO un-romantic fateful line (that I still get brutally teased about to this day), "Well, if you're going to kiss me you might as well give me some chapstick."
22. Who proposed? Mitch did, while we were fly-fishing up Logan canyon. I have to tell how he did it because it was a bit unique. The day he got my ring we went fly-fishing and he took me to a spot where a huge tree branch hangs over the river. He knew I'd get my fly stuck in it (which of course I did) and when we stopped to untangle it we sat down in this pretty grassy area next to the river and he proposed-- on one knee and everything. Then he busted out some sparkling cider and Subway sandwiches and we ate lunch.
23. His best features? His pretty blue eyes, his red hair, and of course, his manly physique.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is very steady. That sounds weird, but it's so nice to have a husband who never loses his temper, who never gets ornery (well, hardly ever), who is just very calm, works hard, is disciplined, and is very patient.
25. Tag? Nicole, Christine, Ashlee, Melinda, Melissa, and anyone else who would like to do this. I'd love it if all my friends did this tag because I don't know many of your husbands!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by Cara at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay - we are a lot alike! Still! :) I will do this. It's cute.
I'm glad you finally did my tag, I was about to boycott your blog! Don't worry about the clothes, it'll still be quite a while before I fit into them!
I finally did it Cara. That was fun! And since our husbands are brothers, they are kinda similar!
Post a Comment