We had a Sandberg family get-together tonight minus my parents (so sad) and it was way fun. Avree and Matt were returning from a vacation in Yellowstone so Mitch invited them to dinner. I figured I might as well invite Jaren and Blake too (since they're both up here for college now) and we had a fun night. After some Mexican and specialty Aggie ice cream the boys played a little football. Marin was hilarious! She totally thought she was one of the boys. She ran around the whole time with them. Mitch showed her how to lean down and put her hands on her knees waiting for the ball, so after that she had to keep telling them "Do like this!" if they weren't properly leaning down. Marin had quite a blast. If my parents would have been here it would have been a perfect night!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
OK Cara- while I am totally for Sandberg get togethers, Don't forget your Moncur ralatives that are over the hill (the mountain not age...)really we are only in our 30's... but all those Sandbergs are so young we might put a damper on the youngsters' fun!
Maren is the cutest little football player I have ever seen. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Thanks for having us over! Marin was soooo cute, I miss her already!
Sounds fun! I want Aggie ice cream!
Mmh Aggie ice cream! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I do miss Logan, its look beautiful in your pictures. Your very lucky to be there, enjoy it...I'm jealous!
Way to go Marin! Grant would love to play with you. I taught your Daddy to play when he was your age too!
Post a Comment