My brother Jaren returned home from his mission in Brazil a few weeks ago and it was a great reunion! He has adjusted to civilian life quite well and has already been on a few dates! We are lucky because he and my brother Blake are starting college here in a few weeks. Jaren is staying with me until school starts and is working on getting a job (and meeting cute girls). Here are a few pictures from the trip to St. George.
The Sandberg siblings (and their kids)
Walking in my parents' front door for the first time in 2 years!
Blake took Mitch and Matt skim boarding for the first time. Mitch LOVED it! He enjoys anything that involves a board. We came once and let Marin play in the river (well, mud). She really enjoyed herself, as you can see.
Blake took Mitch and Matt on a few mountain biking trips. Now that Mitch has his sweet new bike rack, he is able to fit a little mountain biking in practically everywhere we go.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Homecoming Trip
Posted by Cara at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So all your siblings will be up north? I bet your parents are sad...or really happy ;)
That's so cool that they are going to college together. Are they going to room together? How fun. It was fun to see your family. Your family is so fun and I like that you're all so close. Your parents are darling too.
Fun to see you guys!
Too bad I didn't break out my camera to take a picture of your time with your friends while you were visiting! Next time for sure! It was soooo good to see you!
I wish I would have been able to see all of you when you were down in St. George! I'm sad that we missed you! I am glad that you all had such a good time though, and that Jaren is doing so well! He looks so cute! Anyway, we will plan better in the future so we will get to visit a little. :)
That is so exciting. I always loved it when my siblings came home from there missions. Ah, St. George! Home sweet home! Looks like you guys had a good time down there.
Wow! I haven't seen Jaren, Blake or Avree (or you I guess) for years. You are all so grown up! What a cute family.
I am so glad you are all back home! I have missed you as my sibling in law of the North. Olivia needs her Marin. She is bored out of her skull! We are thinking of coming to visit one day next week. We are insane busy around here, I'll call you later! Glad to see a new post...you're not that nerdy!
Yay for missionaries!! It's so exciting when they come home!
We'll have to set him up with Brian's sister!
Cara we should really get together being in the same area and such!!
Man, when I saw your top picture I thought to myself... did Kara have BABY?? You and your sister look like twins! :)
Post a Comment