I have been so busy posting deep thoughts and embarrassing moments I haven't really posted about anything our family has been doing for awhile now. I don't feel like going into incredible detail about the last month or two, so I'll give a brief synopsis-- outline style. Brings me back to my college days (he he, like they were so long ago).
I. Thanksgiving
a) Went to Mitch's parents' farm in Wyoming
b) Marin had a blast playing with cousins
c) I ate insane amounts of heavy whipping cream
d) No pictures available, camera still broken
II. Decorated Christmas Tree
a) Marin decorated bottom
b) I decorated top
c) Marin kept saying how "beautiful" our tree was
d) Tree was subsequently un-decorated from Kate-height down
III. Cara and Mitch's 6th anniversary
a) Still love each other
b) Took kids to Temple Square
1. Froze
2. Remembered what Christmas is really all about
c) Ate at Iggy's
1. Ate there because we had $25 gift certificate from a 25 yard field goal Mitch made during halftime at Aggie game. What a stud! (oh, and the Iggy's in Logan closed the week after so we wanted to use it in SLC)
IV. Went to St. George for Christmas
a) Nothing like being home for Christmas!
b) Went to cousin's wedding
c) Annual Sandberg family Christmas party/talent show a hit
1. Marin actually sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" in front of lots of people into the microphone without being shy-- truly a Christmas miracle!
d) Santa decided to visit
1. Santa was a big hit with Marin
2. Kate enjoyed the wrapping paper more than the presents of course
3. Had a very happy holiday season! Hope you did too!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
What we've been up to lately...
Posted by Cara at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
fun stuff. i was just thinking about you...did you ever get my reply email about cameras? and did you get one?!
I am so glad you are alive! I was beginning to worry that you had died of embarassment! That kate is getting soooo big! I want to eat her as much as I want to eat Brooke. And we need to catch Olivia in a better mood to chat with that no-shy Marin! I agree, a christmas miracle!
I am glad you and your family are doing well and had a wonderful Christmas!
So fun! I love how you summed everything up! We loved seeing you guys this Christmas!
I.I totally learned outlines in 8th grade and used them making "to do" lists for myself in college. The ultimate nerdy.
A.How cute that Marin kept saying "how beautiful" while decorating the tree. Kids are the best!
B.That IS so studly that your hub threw a field goal during a half-time game. What game and when? Iggy's closed? where have I been?
C.Glad you had a good Christmas.
1.What is the tent with "mail" on it in the background?
a. it looks fun. :)
Post a Comment