This is our nickname for Kate. Marin came up with it, actually, when she was frustrated with Kate for knocking down her toys. She said,"Ohhh, Kate the great!" in her very most exasperated voice. Well the nickname has stuck. So Kate the great is almost 1 year old. She is 11 months and I just want her to stay tiny. Well, she actually is pretty tiny still... she only weighs 17 lbs (20th %ile). She can run across a room now. That just blows my mind. She has the tiniest chicken legs and I can't believe they can wobble her all the way down our hallway. She's very busy of course and yesterday got into both bathrooms' toilet paper rolls twice (that's 4 times being caught with a mouth full of TP). Here is a picture of the little stinker:
Kate is great!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Kate the Great
Posted by Cara at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love her big blue eyes!
That is so cute! Try to post a video of her running around for me! I can't believe that baby has grown up without me! Give her a squeeze from Aunt Nicole for me!
She is so sweet! I can't believe she is walking! Brooke is still holding onto furniture for dear life. I love the nickname..she is such a cutie.
Your Kate is so pretty. I love her eyes. I can't believe she is walking around already. My Katy is close. Weighs the same too. They were meant to have the same name.
Wow and two little teeth too! What a cutie!
I saw her walking around at the Primary Activity and couldn't believe it! Didn't you just have her! She has the prettiest eyes!
What big eyes you have Kate! Love them and love her.
Cara, it's been way too long. Hopefully when we finally get better we can get together sometime. What a beautiful pic of Kate. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment