I've gone and topped my previous most embarrassing moment. My sister-in-law Nicole was right, as long as I blog, you will never be done hearing embarrassing stories from me. This embarrassing story is actually so embarrassing I can't share the details on the web, it is along the lines of way too much information. I will give you all a warning though. If you've ordered something on the web and had it shipped to your parents' house previously (like for Christmas or something), be sure to change the shipping address when you order something again from that sight. Otherwise, you may ship something to your parents around Valentine's Day that should not be. The end.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
that is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing!
HA HA HA! When Blake and I were first married we lived with his parents. So when I ordered items around Valentine's Day I would rush home from work to check the mail before his parents got home. Luckily I always got it before they did!
Oh no!! That is too funny!
So can your mom at least use it?? she's about your size!
HEE HEE HEE! Thanks for the laugh, again.
Oh Cara, that is too funny. Or, at least it will be.. someday :)
awesome story! That is hilarious!
You are so funny!
Seriously. Awesome.
Post a Comment