My girls and I just spent the past week in St. George. When we left Logan it was rainy and cold and too cold to play outside. We got to St. George and it was 110 degrees, and too hot to play outside. Gotta love my timing. We kicked off the week with my 10 year high school class reunion. Oh my. I have to admit, I was a little nervous for this event. I'm not quite sure what I expected, but it was way better. I had a lot of fun. It was very well planned and it was so fun to see tons of people I hadn't seen in 10 years. I moved to USU the fall after I graduated high school and have not been back, so it was great to see old friends. Oh yeah, and the food was good too. I'm all about the food, he he. Thanks a lot to all of the people who spent tons of time planning the event. I, of course, did not bring my camera, so maybe I'll be able to steal other people's pictures from Facebook or blogs.
We lounged the rest of the week with my mom and dad while Mitch was working in Logan. We swam a lot, ate a lot of Skinny Cows (low-fat icecream sandwiches for those of you not in the know), and enjoyed the sunny weather.
Mitch came back down on Thursday night and the weather cooled down just for him. We had a family reunion with a ton of my mom's family on Saturday that was so fun and now we're home. Can you believe I brought my camera to St. George and didn't take even ONE picture? The only pictures on my camera are of a used boat that Mitch stopped to look at on the way home. Darn it, that boat is not nearly as cute as my kids! I'll be better next time!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Reunion Week
Posted by Cara at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad you came to the reunion! I had my apprehensions about it too, but thought it was so much fun. And I won't lie, Micah's dancing was the highlight for me. And I loved how Chelsa laughed through their songs. It was fun to be a little self-deprecating and poke fun at our old selves and the drama of high school. You look great, by the way and I wish I would've had more time to catch up with you!
The reunion was way better than I thought too!! It was so fun! I was SO happy to see you and wished I could have hung out the following week...but no, we went to Rexburg, ID :) I think the weather was probably like Logan. And I think I'll stay in Mesa :) I think for the 30th we should do a reunion cruise!
OK you better take your camera and take it out while we are in Wyoming...I got a hot new bathing suit to model for you by Grandma's pool!
Hello!!! It was sooo very good to see you. Wow, you realize how much you miss wonderful people that you haven't seen for a long time :) Thank you for being so sweet. I loved seeing you!
Post a Comment