Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Marin!

Conversation with Marin tonight during scripture reading:

Me: Jesus can protect people. Jesus can do anything.

Marin: That's because he's magic-- and Santa. Santa Claus and Jesus are the same age. Santa Claus is my favorite man!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh cara. that is the funniest thing ever. I am laughing so hard right now I might pee my pants. And what is even funnier is that she totally knows she is "right" and that you, her mother, knows nothing. Good luck with that one.

val said...

funny i had a conversation with annie last week similar. i told her she had pretty blue eyes and asked her where she got them from (meaning her father)...she told me confidently that she got them from santa clause! after i explained in simple form about Heavenly Father and the creation she explained that jesus gave her her lips. eyes from santa. lips from jesus. not a bad combo, i guess.

Avree said...

Haha I'm glad you're bringing her up right! She is such a crack up.

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Haha! What a funny little toot! She cracks me up! I love reading Marin stories

Jesika Harmon said...

Oh my word, just yesterday Bree said, "I call Santa Claus just Santa, cause he's my faovirte guy." But the Jesus thing is hilarious :)