It's time for a new post. I've got the venting out of my system. The problem is, I have nothing exciting to post about. I am too lazy to upload my recent pictures. As I was pondering what to post about, my mind naturally wandered to the subject of candy... specifically Halloween candy. Several weeks ago at Sam's Club I bought a 120 piece package of candy bars. It is now gone. It was a mixed candy bar package, and the average calorie amount per candy bar was around 65 calories. Now assuming I ate about 75% of the candy bars (because I did... or more), that's 5,850 calories. If 3500 calories equals one pound of fat.... Yep! That's where the 2 lbs I recently gained came from!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha, sounds like a question from the RD exam. Maybe you need to read Intuitive Eating again.
that is so funny! I am trying not to do the math on the candy corn, the sugar cookies, the pumpkin fudge (which wasn't that fantastic but it wsa sugary and sweet and so ready to be eaten that I ate most of it too).
love that! And I'm pretty sure I'm right behind you eating 75% or more of our halloween candy too!
That's awesome! This is why I have to buy the candy THE DAY OF Halloween! :)
No math major huh, what about all those stories you told us about riding in the car with your dad quizing you with math questions like "Cara, what's 2 times 2?" But don't worry if you're not a math major because I still think you're good a science!
Kyle
Post a Comment