Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

So here is our best attempt at getting a picture of all 3 grandkids on Halloween:


2 grandkids proved only slightly easier


Our family picture turned out fine, except for Mitch's blinding Hurley logo. I'm too lazy to Photoshop it out. Mitch carved our one jack-o-lantern. I was impressed.


And yes, it was pouring rain. We still trick-or-treated and Marin loved it. We took Kate to a few houses, only because she insisted. We had a ginormous umbrella that helped out a lot. My parents came up from St. George for the weekend and the whole family had a great time. We missed Blake though, party pooper! If you couldn't tell, Marin was a witch and Kate was a ladybug. Mitch and I were tired parents (it was a long day). But overall we sure had a great Halloween 2010!

1 comments:

Avree said...

I saw that your pregnancy announcement stole your Halloween post's thunder. I thought Marin was adorable in her witch costume and little Kate was the cutest ladybug!