This is an e-mail I just sent to Mitch. After reading it, I realized how ridiculous it sounded. I thought I would share:
Mitch,
Marin just discovered that all of the brownies were gone. She said, "Mom, were there only 3 brownies in the pan?!" Oops, I guess I ate the other 12. We just made more because she was so devastated. She said, "It's not very nice for moms to eat all the brownies!"
Kate discovered how to open the baby powder, you can imagine what followed. But don't worry, she cleaned up the mess with a whole box of wet wipes. She is currently in her crib for the 5th time this morning for pulling hair.
So how's you morning going?
Friday, January 14, 2011
My life
Posted by Cara at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That Marin. She is a bossy one for sure. And little Kate must be a sneaky stinker! But if she has to live with Marin she better have a few tricks up her sleeve! Love those girls!
oh boy! I hear ya! I can't get over how big Kate is getting. She is turning into a little girl. Im sure her and marin get into all sorts of mischief!
Haha that sounds pretty typical of them both. I love those little stinkers so much!
Baby powder and wipes huh! Great combo! :) So funny! Just last week same brownie incident happend over here!!! It's gotta be the pregnancies!! yeah right huh!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can eat a whole pan of brownies! ;)
but I think my favorite part was that you just made another batch! what a good mom!!
Oh this made me laugh so hard. Enjoy motherhood. Maybe a boy will be easier . . . maybe?
Your girls are so cute. Glad to hear my kids are normal. We need to get together all the cuz's up here and have a party sometime.
That was awesome!
OH that is hilarious! Isn't it crazy how siblings can be sooo sweet one minute and pulling hair the next? (Gabe just discovered that one gets a great reaction.) And had to laugh about the baby powder :)
Post a Comment