So Marin has been on a bit of a confessing streak of late. I'm pretty sure it started a few weeks ago during a church lesson about the steps of repentance. Every day Mitch or I get around 10 confessions. I won't tell every confession we've heard (that would make this post too long), but I will give you the highlights:
1. "I peed in the shower twice."
2. "When you told me and Allie not to play in the garage, we ignored you and did anyway."
3. "When I was going potty I ran over to the closet to get some toilet paper, but don't worry, I didn't drip."
4. "I opened my eyes during the prayer 6 times, but not the whole time I swear."
5. "Last week I wiped jelly on the kitchen chair instead of a napkin."
6. "Mom, I just scratched my bum, but don't worry, it wasn't with the hand that is holding Andrew's binky."
7. "Me and girl-Jordan [that's her friend's title since there is also a boy-Jordan in our neighborhood] peed on the grass when I was 4."
8. "When I was 4 I was opening my otter pop and accidentally swallowed some plastic."
9. "Mom when I was 4 [everything seemed to have happened when she was 4] I colored crayon on the computer screen."
10. "I hit Kate for no reason but you can't get mad because she's not even crying."
I could go on and on. I really would not care to know about most of these, for obvious reasons. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. At least she's gotten over her Holy Ghost phase, where for weeks everything naughty she did was because "the Holy Ghost told her to." I may need to warn her Primary teacher that Marin really takes everything she says quite literally...
Sunday, June 26, 2011
The Many Confessions of Marin
Posted by Cara at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is super funny. I would have to say on numbers 6 and 10 I actually laughed out loud. She is such a character. You probably don't even need tv with Marin there to entertain you!
Haha I love it. Last night mom told me after you dropped her off she started confessing things to her and dad. Don't you wish you could say that your worst sin was peeing in the yard when you were 4? I do.
Haha! What a cute, funny little girl! I LOVE hearing all the fun things she says!
Your girls are so cute. I love the confessions.
Post a Comment