Seriously, could he be any cuter?!
Well maybe if his hairline didn't start halfway back his head like an old man...j/k, he could not be any cuter! I love it when he coos and smiles!
He is adorable!!! Hopefully we will get to see you guys this summer.
I commented on Facebook, but this picture deserves at least two comments. He IS adorable!
Yeah he is dang cute, gotta love those little boys!
P.S. You need to update your sidebar, pretty sure Marin isn't 3 anymore.
he absolutely couldn't be any cuter. So adorable!!
Is he going to be another darling red head?! He looks like such a sweet, happy baby. Here's hoping I get the same demeanor in mine! (and thanks for the pregnancy comment, but you just wait...you won't be saying I'm so cute in another 5 months! ;)
p.s. Happy Birthday!! I kept thinking, "it's someone's birthday this week," and I think it was you!!Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well maybe if his hairline didn't start halfway back his head like an old man...j/k, he could not be any cuter! I love it when he coos and smiles!
He is adorable!!! Hopefully we will get to see you guys this summer.
I commented on Facebook, but this picture deserves at least two comments. He IS adorable!
Yeah he is dang cute, gotta love those little boys!
P.S. You need to update your sidebar, pretty sure Marin isn't 3 anymore.
he absolutely couldn't be any cuter. So adorable!!
Is he going to be another darling red head?! He looks like such a sweet, happy baby. Here's hoping I get the same demeanor in mine! (and thanks for the pregnancy comment, but you just wait...you won't be saying I'm so cute in another 5 months! ;)
p.s. Happy Birthday!!
I kept thinking, "it's someone's birthday this week," and I think it was you!!
Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment