Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pumpkin Walk 2011

We went to the Pumpkin Walk this year. This is one of my absolute favorite things to do in the Fall. The highlight of the night for the kids was riding the shuttle bus from the hospital parking lot. I'm serious, we could have just hopped on the LTD and rode around for the night and stayed out of the cold. Here are some pictures. The Angry Birds display was my favorite. Some people are so dang creative!



3 comments:

Nicole said...

OK I saw all of these on facebook, but I felt lonely for your commentless post. So here is my comment. How fun! I love the green pumpkins. Your girls are so big and I had a dream about Teton Wasatch sports getting its own reality show and you had horses in your yard. Except the way I found out about was all of the sudden I saw you guys on TV on like some weird sports channel, which is exactly what Mitch would love. It was kind of Kardashian of you to do that!

Avree said...

Thank you for taking pity on my commentless post!

Cara said...

Oops that was not Avree that was me. She must have been signed in on my computer. And look at that, now I have 3 comments!