I feel like our family is in such a great place right now. Andrew is close to 1 year old, all of my kids are sleeping through the night (well, 80%
of the time), and well, I feel like I have jumped out of survival mode
and back into doing some of the things with my kids that I want to do.
Here are a few fun things we've been up to:
FHE Popcorn Night (Mitch got a popcorn machine for Young Men's so we tested it out the night before)
Kate was loving the popcorn machine!
Last night for Leap Day we had a party. We played leap frog and other froggy games and had pudding parfaits. Ha ha, they aren't much to look at but they were Oreo and Pistachio pudding and they were surprisingly good!
I have to say, Marin helped me tape together this poster and I had to push aside my OCD and let her not line the pages up exactly perfectly, ha ha.
Obviously this is not all we have done in the past month, but it is all I took pictures of. Thanks to Pinterest and my returned sanity, we have lots of fun things planned for March and April (April is our birthday month, 3 of our family members have birthdays then). Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures!

5 comments:
What a fun age you are in. Good job and pulling in the OCD and letting Marin help.
Apparently I am noy utilizing pinterest to it's fullest when I see all my friends doing these cute/fun things with their kids. Good thing I have 4 years until thenext leap day to prepare :)
You are an amazing mom. You always do so many fun things with your kids. I forgot all about leap day. In fact I still don't even know what day it is; I am still in survival mode. I am going to try your kindness activity in a few months. I think it is a great idea.
How fun! I can't wait till both my girls sleep through the night! Your family is so cute!
Haha I love how happy Kate looks over the popcorn machine! Glad you're out of survival mode, I'm looking forward to that.
Post a Comment