Thursday, August 16, 2012

We're back!

I took a little break from blogging over the past few months. It was one of those things that I'm so behind on, I didn't even want to start. We've had so much going on and I have just LOVED this summer! I don't think I'm going to try and catch up today (or maybe ever), but I had to post these lovely pictures that my cute sis-in-law Callie took of our family.... right before she and my brother moved to Spokane, Washington for him to attend law school for THREE YEARS. Man, we are going to miss them around here. Kate has already been asking where "Ca-wie" and "Je-win" are. Anyway, back to the pictures. Pretty sure the ones of my kids will be hanging on my wall forever :)

Life is good!

2 comments:

Emily Grant said...

Your family is so so cute! I love all your pictures!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh, Cara you are seriously movie star gorgeous in these photos. And I loved hearing that Carter was Kate's favorite in WY! Love you!