Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag

Okay, this is the first time I've responded to this type of tag (where you talk all about yourself). I used to make fun of these and the e-mail forwards I would get that were a similar idea. I pretty much thought I was WAY too cool to waste my time forwarding this to all my friends. But now as I sit here and try to do this tag I realize that I have the opposite problem. I am not cool enough. Oh well, Kara this one's for you. Any time you tell me how funny I am, I'll do your tags. Flattery goes a long way with me. Here goes:

3 joys: MARIN moments top this list by a long shot, ice cream, the feeling I have when I get done with a long, hard workout.

3 fears: getting a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, spiders, that I may have to waitress again someday

3 goals: get my flower pots planted (today), to have polite children, to teach at a university someday!!!

3 current obsessions/collections: (collections... seriously?) Okay, I am currently obsessed with my yard/garden, finding a new swimming suit (this is SO hard!), and trying to think of a third thing I am obsessed with.

3 random surprising facts about yourself: Sorry Kara, I do not have a paw print birthmark behind my ear like my sister Avree. Let's see... random.... oh, I like to pick my nose. Well, not the actual picking, but I need to have my nose clean at all times or I go nuts. Second, I actually enjoy being a "housewife". I put a lot of effort and money into 7 years of college education to get my degrees and become good at my profession, but after all of that I would rather be home with Marin. I'm totally old-school... I cook dinner every night, I plant flowers, I have a garden, I like my house to be clean, I make jam, etc. Okay, that was such a long one, it counted as 2. I'm done with this tag.

Just a little FYI for everyone. I REFUSE to do that "A to Z" tag so don't ask. No amount of flattery will change my mind Kara. It is boycotted by me because the LAMEST question I have ever heard in my life is included in it, which is "X-rays or ultrasounds?" Are you kidding me? I know "X" is a hard letter to start a question with, but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Shame on whoever composed that tag! Well Miss Marin is taking all the pens apart in my desk while I sit and type so I better wrap this up before I have a gigantic ink mess on my hands!

6 comments:

Avree said...

Cara, you are obviously not a superblogger. When somebody tags you you have to tag someone else so that the tag keeps going!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Thankyou for the enjoyment. I will never ask you to play tag again. Thanks for flattering me though.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Hey I need some guidance if you have some to offer. I am beginning my pursuit of becoming a CNSD-well cnsC now that it's been changed. Are you a cnsd? If not, are you going to become one? I have been browsing the site and the books needed for study. I was hoping to talk with someone who has taken or who has prepared for the exam.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Ok "slacker", here is my email: karafarnsworth@gmail.com
Thankyou very very much.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I finally removed my stupid picture from my profile.

Nicole said...

this comment is not from Kara