

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to in the past few weeks. Mitch hiked the Grand Canyon from rim to rim a few weeks ago with my dad and some of my uncles and cousins. To prepare for it he went on a few hikes-- this is the one Marin and I accompanied him on. It's a fun little hike to the Wind Caves. Lots of switchbacks, but worth it at the top. The hike was much easier for me because I wasn't carrying a 26 pound little girl on my back!


While we were in St. George about a week ago we took Marin to a little water area downtown. It was the perfect scenario for her because there were fountains and rocks to play on, but the water was only about ankle deep. For those of you who live in St. George, isn't this the coolest little water area for toddlers? Marin absolutely loved it!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Miscellaneous Pictures
Posted by Cara at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love her curly pigtails! She definitely got a good mix of your pretty curly hair and Mitch's cute red hair!
I was just about to comment on how I love Marin's red pigtails, alas someone else beat me to it. I won't copy, just know my feelings. Also, I haven't heard anything about the CNSD exam yet.....she's busy I'm sure though.
I need to take Brian on this hike to the wind caves! I am glad you went and that you go places with your little gal, they love it! Hope things are going well, love to hear the gym stories!
~Rachel~
These are such cute pictures! I love Marin's swimming suit and her cute little chicken legs!
I'm still bumbed we didn't get together while you were down here! The splash pad is a ton of fun :)
love marin's piggy tails! you should post this on the website!
TWO MORE DAYS... CAN'T WAIT!!
Cara, It's Lindsey (Talbot) Walker. I came across your blog and loved seeing your cute fam. I would love to hear from you and get a low down and what's been going on. marylandwalkers.blogspot.com
Looks like a great vacation. I hope someday to go there, I have a brother that lives there, but have never made it out there to visit.
** I love Marin's pigtails! She is so cute.
Post a Comment