Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet, sweet appetite!

I just have to announce that my appetite has returned! After 18 long weeks of absence, my appetite has made its appearance once again-- along with my sanity! I am vomit-free for 2 weeks! I've always enjoyed a healthy appreciation of food and eating (I went to college and studied food, for heaven's sake!) and I was really beginning to miss it! Now if I could get a little more energy (to do such things as organize my disaster of a basement) my life would be complete!

I don't have pictures to prove it, but Marin and I have been doing all kinds of activities in the past week. We are doing art projects, Halloween projects/decorating, dancing like crazy, pretending all sorts of fun games, and we even made Halloween cookies and invited friends to come over to help decorate them. Marin was not interested at all, but hey, I tried! I am trying to make up for the lost brain activity Marin may have experienced from having had such a deadbeat mom for the past few months! Seriously, I didn't realize just how crappy I felt until now when I am feeling back to myself. I think I may even venture back to the gym after my LONG absence. I'm sure there will be more gym stories to come-- oh, can you imagine if I was clutzy at the gym when I wasn't pregnant how clutzy I will be now? I'll have to be careful! Well I think I will now go and enjoy a nice bowl of my favorite ice cream! :)

6 comments:

Avree said...

Hooray for your appetite! Next time I'm in Logan we should go to Charlie's and get the shake of the month.

Tawnia Zilles said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. With one of my kids (I can't remember which) I craved icecream. I am so glad that you can enjoy that sweet satisfaction now too.

eric + ashlee said...

Yea Cara! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Emily said...

Sweet! No appetite is no fun!

Josh and Cara said...

Cara! It's Cara! I'm glad i found you on here! And Congrats on being pregnant! I just read that on your blog! How exciting! Where have i been and what a bad neighbor! Sorry!

Jesika Harmon said...

Gosh I'm so sorry you were sick for so long! I thought I had it bad the few times I threw up. Oh it's just awful. Hooray for an appetite! (Unfortunately I'm at the point where my appetite is small because my stomach is so smooshed!) And congrats on another beautiful girl!