Woo hoo! I tried to think of a clever way to announce this, but I'm fresh out of clever ways to announce that I am expecting baby number two. I am completely and utterly ecstatic, thrilled, elated, keyed up, eager, animated, energized, wound up-- well those are all of the synonyms offered in Microsoft Word when you look up "excited." And that is what I am! This has taken a bit longer than expected with a few minor bumps along the way so I appreciate the blessing all the more! I am 16 weeks along and still puking my guts out every day... well, that is, when I forget to take my Zofran (anti-nausea pill from HEAVEN). I love my Zofran and will probably be naming my child after it. How do you all like the name "Zofran?" Maybe "Zofi" for short? I think anyone who has spent 5 or more months of their life feeling like they have a horrible case of food poisoning would understand the name completely. Well I'll be letting y'all know when I find out if it's a boy or girl!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Congratulations!
I'm SO excited for you!!!
YEAH!!! Congrats! Sorry you are so sick!
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. Hope you feel better soon.
i've been anxiously awaiting this announcement! horray and congrats from the batemans. hope your sickness is coming to an end. can't wait to hear if marin will be getting a little brother or sister!
yipee!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are really excited for you, I hope you feel better soon. I think the name fits :)
Hooray! Luckily Zofran can be either a boy or a girl name!
I can't wait for little Zofran to get here and be Spencer's buddy!
Congrats, of course, and kudos to the most original name I've heard in a while. Perhaps you could really make it trendy with a tricky spelling like "ZoPhranne" or if it's a he, "Xofran" Any mom who is sick like you are should get a guarantee that the teen years will go smoothly or that the babe will come out potty trained......I firmly feel that I would rather break my leg than puke for 5 months. Your dues are paid for a while I'd say.
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Does Maren understand at all? I hope that your sickness goes away soon. Do you feel like you are already showing? I remember feeling like I started showing much earlier than with Amelia. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Lindy
Yeah!! I am so excited for you. If you ever need a friend for Maren, just bring her over. It will be a break for you and Aubrey would love to play!!
Tawnia
Congrats! Sorry you are so sick, though. Do you think little Zofi will be a redhead??
Congrats!! I'm excited to see you this weekend and we can really catch-up!
congrats!!! Sorry about the puking that is the worst. Hopefully it will be over soon.
Super Congratulations! And yeah for Zofran! Can't wait to see your new little one's face on your blog in about 23ish weeks?! Time flies when it's somebody else that's pregnant!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you and I love the name Zofi :)
Cara
I think Erin got them at Walgreen's. She said she always gets them there.
Post a Comment