Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm just wondering...

When making comments on others' blogs, do the rest of you struggle with those scrambled letters you have to type in before you can comment? I seriously have an impairment when it comes to this process. I have been known to try 5 times before I was actually able to make my comment, and it is pretty standard that I'll have to try at least twice. It shouldn't be this difficult, and yet, every stinkin' time I mess it up!

P.S. I know, I know-- I have this on my own blog (I got some weird spam-like comments so I had to add the feature).

P.P.S. And I'm posting a few pictures of Marin just to "cuten" up this post!

8 comments:

Tawnia Zilles said...

Maren looks so grown up these days. She is a cutie. Yes, I have frequently had to type those scrambled letters more than once. Sometimes I am sure that I have them right, and it tells me that I have to do it again. Oh well.

Avree said...

I also struggle with those scrambled letters, I've never wanted to complain about it though because I didn't want people to think I'm an idiot...like you. I love the pictures of Marin. I remember the day the second one was taken, she just sat there all dolled up eating her chips like that's what she did all the time.

Alleman Family said...

So, Mitchell called our house tonight and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at your funny hubby! I said hello and there was this long silence (I almost hung up!) and then, is this the Alleman residence? I said yes and then, this is Mitchell.... Moncour. It was hillarious. I said Oh hi. and then... silence (I almost hung up again!) and then is Tyler there? It was just a really random phone call. I laughed and told him that he had really bad social skills... hope he wasn't offended! :)

Cara said...

He just has bad phone skills. He was probably trying to be funny. He and all his old roommates think they have to be funny on the phone always!

Josh and Emily said...

I can't believe how big Maren is! Congrats on the new baby coming your way!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Marin is so stinkin' cute! I love the second picture! It looks like she just wanted to squeeze as many fun things on her little self as possible! FUN!

As for the letter scrambles... I don't ever have a problem :) ...

The Strawn Family said...

Hey we went private but I never got your email address. If you send me an email to strawn05@hotmail.com I will send you an invite!

Jesika Harmon said...

I'm so glad to hear that someone else struggles with that! (Especially my smartest friend!) I feel so stupid every time too! Like hello, I'm a native english speaker, what's my problem! That made me miss you!