I must admit, I am a little sad to see October go. I really have enjoyed the Fall season since I've moved to Logan (almost 8 years ago!), because in St. George where I grew up, there's just really not much of a Fall. I enjoy the crispness of the air and the amazing fall colors on the trees. Now that it's November, it means the cold and snow are coming soon and I have to say, winters here are a trial for me. They're just so LONG... well anyway, here are some cute pictures taken of Marin over the past few weeks. Goodbye October!
This is our family's attempt at pumpkin carving. I know, we should go pro. I'm the one who carved the retarded "Boo" pumpkin. I truly expected the middle of the letters "B", and "O" to float magically inside the hole I carved out. No such luck.
This is Marin as a ladybug and Spencer (Avree's little guy) as a hotdog. I apologize the picture's a little fuzzy, but it's the only one Marin is even attempting to smile. Spencer kept trying to touch Marin's hair and face during the pictures and she kept swatting him away and getting mad.
Doesn't she just look thrilled for trick-or-treating? I couldn't get her to smile in these pictures either. She really did LOVE trick-or-treating though. At one point in the night she said to Avree, "People just keep giving me lots of candy!"
We had a little Halloween party with our friends. We ate pumpkin-shaped pizza from Papa Murphys and caramel apples (made by me, not pictured because I don't generally take pictures of food, and because they looked disgusting. They did taste really good though). Here is a picture of the kids. This was the best picture I got! I am in desperate need of a new camera with a faster shutter speed! Lately all of my pictures have been blurry like this! But we had to document the cute costumes Scott and Allie were wearing!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
October fun
Posted by Cara at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we were sad to miss out on your party. i can't believe it's been a year since the last one. but we were busy dealing with annie melt downs trying to get her to wear her costume :)
looks like fun.
Sounds like a crazy party! :) Cute kids!
These pictures crack me up! I'll have to give you the pictures I took, they're not blurry. Marin is making pretty hideous faces though :)
So fun! I can't help thinking about how much more fun you and Avree will have once she and Matt move up to Logan!
Post a Comment