In response- I totally can't believe we're old enough to be moms!! It's seriously weird. When I first found out I was pregnant I freaked out just a little, feeling I wasn't ready and still felt too young! Well, I'm definitely of age but it doesn't make it any less crazy! (and luckily I have the blessing of heaven and have hardly been sick!)
I can't believe how much I love her already also! She looked so cute last night sleeping in the baby bjorn, I was trying to explain it to Matt and he looked at me like "so what?" I guess guys just don't get it. Anyways, I love her cute little grunty self!
I totally agree with Matt... So What? haha just kidding....I think that baby kate is a little on the boring side....Marin is hands down the most fun one in the fam, and I dont know if you posted how on her birthday my mom got to her house and asked her who gave her a bike and she screamed Santa Claus! Why so much fuss over kate?
Aw, she is so cute! What a nice grandma to drive six hours for Marin's b-day! It looked liked she was just in seventh heaven though. I want to come visit! We'll have to plan a time soon! I miss you!!
So I don't know the best place to respond to your comments on my blog... haha I am not smart when it comes to blogs. You guys really didn't like the caves? That is funny. Good thing you didn't have to pass that test. ;) Its a good thing that I liked them apparently. Kate is SO adorable! She has changed alot since I last saw her!
8 comments:
And congrats to you on an adorable little doll!
In response- I totally can't believe we're old enough to be moms!! It's seriously weird. When I first found out I was pregnant I freaked out just a little, feeling I wasn't ready and still felt too young! Well, I'm definitely of age but it doesn't make it any less crazy!
(and luckily I have the blessing of heaven and have hardly been sick!)
I can't believe how much I love her already also! She looked so cute last night sleeping in the baby bjorn, I was trying to explain it to Matt and he looked at me like "so what?" I guess guys just don't get it. Anyways, I love her cute little grunty self!
That is the cutest picture! I love her little expression.
I totally agree with Matt... So What? haha just kidding....I think that baby kate is a little on the boring side....Marin is hands down the most fun one in the fam, and I dont know if you posted how on her birthday my mom got to her house and asked her who gave her a bike and she screamed Santa Claus! Why so much fuss over kate?
Aw, she is so cute! What a nice grandma to drive six hours for Marin's b-day! It looked liked she was just in seventh heaven though. I want to come visit! We'll have to plan a time soon! I miss you!!
woo hoo 6 weeks! you know what that means!!! if you aren't too tired that is...
To exercise? No, I'd never be too tired to exercise! :)
So I don't know the best place to respond to your comments on my blog... haha I am not smart when it comes to blogs.
You guys really didn't like the caves? That is funny. Good thing you didn't have to pass that test. ;) Its a good thing that I liked them apparently.
Kate is SO adorable! She has changed alot since I last saw her!
Post a Comment