Monday, April 13, 2009

My Not So Little Girl

Marin turned 3 on Saturday. How time flies when you're having fun. Here are some pictures of the birthday bash:


Marin just HAD to have a princess cake. Thanks Macey's bakery! I couldn't have done it better myself (no seriously, I really couldn't, that's why I ordered it from a bakery)!

Okay this was the best. As soon as Marin opened this dress, she started stripping. We had to cover her friend Scott's eyes :)

My brother Jaren and his cute "friend" Callie.

And, the most exciting part of all, a new princess bike (don't stress out all you super-moms out there-- she usually is wearing her helmet).

Thanks to everyone for making her day special. Especially my mom who drove 6 hours to be there!

7 comments:

Avree said...

She was so cute at that party! Matt and I loved it when she told Mitch to "Go get the fire!" for her cake.

Courtney said...

I can't believe Marin is 3! I remember you and Nicole sitting in my kitchen in Aggie Village both pregnant! That was just yesterday it seems!

Annaca said...

Are kids supposed to wear helmets? But really, glad Marin had such a great birthday. And Cara, you look awesome!!

Josh and Cara said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Marin! She looks thrilled about all the princess stuff!!

Tawnia Zilles said...

Happy Birthday Maren! Looks like she had a fun princess party.

EmRee said...

Looks like the birthday was way too much fun. We sure wish we could have been there. We're excited to see you soon.

Em said...

That looks like a fun birthday! I wish I got a princess party for my b-day. I haven't ever thought about kids wearing helmets oh the learning I need to do before Cru gets older.

love, em chapman

ps there are to many of us em's out there! ha I was confused and thought I had already left a comment.