Monday, July 13, 2009

Boo Yah

I learned 3 very important things at the gym this morning:

1. There are not a lot of viewing options on any channel at 6 a.m.
2. "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Saved by the Bell" are, in fact, still in syndication.
3. I still know every single word to the opening songs of both of these shows.

To use a phrase that was popular when I watched both of these shows faithfully--- Boo Yah!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! Once Saved by the Bell was playing in Spanish!

Jen C.

Avree said...

I loved both those shows, they just don't make 'em like they used to.

Nicole said...

Loved Fresh Prince...hated Saved by the Bell. But I would let my kids watch that over The OC or Gossip Girls any day!!!!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

This is a story, all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down......Yeah, Fresh Prince runs all night on Nickelodean. I watched it faithfully, three times a night for 6 months during Logan's pleasant infancy....good times!

Melissa said...

haha! Gotta love it!!! I don't think those shows ever get old!