We went for a quick trip to Yellowstone on Friday and Saturday. It was a lot of driving, but so much fun. Mitch grew up in a little town about 2 hours east of the east entrance to Yellowstone, so he has lots of great memories there and wanted to start Marin young! I can't get over how beautiful it is every time I go. We met Mitch's parents and grandparents there and had a great time. Here are a few (okay, many) pictures:

Marin was so happy to be with her "Grandma at Oming" (grandma from Wyoming)
Hmm, looks like I could have used a couple bobby-pins...
This is what Kate did the entire time-- munched on her hands and slimed herself with spit. She was such a good little thing the whole day!
How about this for a picnic area? The lake is so pretty!
Marin looks a little nervous because Mitch told her this was the Dragon's Mouth and she was sure there was a real dragon in there (oh, and maybe because I'm hanging her over the edge above boiling water... he he not really, but that's what this picture looks like!)
And, don't forget Old Faithful. Marin wouldn't look at the camera. In fact, it looks like we were all a little tired at this point.
The girls did great, had a great time, and so did I! We love Yellowstone!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Yellowstone 2009
Posted by Cara at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time. I love Marin's face in the dragon one!
I love it! Marin would think thier was dragon...Carter did for the longest time. Mom is coming Wednesday to see us in AK!! Miss you guys!
I love, love Yellowstone. I'm so glad Marin and Kate did so good. That gives me hope that maybe we'll be taking Brooke soon.
That looks fun! Way to go on the family vacations! Kate is getting bigger! I love Marin's face, it really does look like she's hanging over the fence! I thought that was super funny.
What a fun day. I'm sure it was long but hopefully well worth it.
Yellowstone is so beautiful!! Looks like a fun trip!
What a fun trip! Marin just looks thrilled to be with her Grandma! Kate looks so cute! Cute pics!
Post a Comment