Well Marin started Kindergarten today. She was so excited last night she told me she was sure she would not be able to sleep. She did sleep, and today she had a blast. I did not think I was the type of mom to get emotional when I dropped her off, but I really surprised myself by shedding a few tears. I went to hug her good bye and had to sneak out really quickly before she saw me crying. I just couldn't believe my little girl was grown up enough for school! Then Kate saved the day by providing a good distraction since she had climbed out of the stroller and was tearing down the hallway full speed in the opposite direction. Here are a few pictures:
Marin and her cute teacher
Oh I love the little person Marin is becoming. She is sweet, kind, and she gets so excited over little things. The bazillion times I've made her "say it again nice" and say please and thank you are starting to pay off. She's a good little helper and I'm so excited for her to learn and grow this year in school!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
My Big Kindergarten Girl
Posted by Cara at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh Marin is so cute! How exciting for her and a bummer for you she's starting school. Lily is already dreaming of going to school, riding the bus, and getting a backpack. Fortunately for me she still has three more years at home with me!
She is so cute! And her hair is so long and gorgeous! She seems like the type that would Love going to school.
She is so cute. It's so sad they have to grow up on us. My oldest is in 3rd grade. It's sad but happy at the sametime.
She looks so dang cute! Her hair is so long! I love it! I'm glad she loved it!
She looks so cute all ready for school! I love it that she was so excited, what a cutie.
just a mere 9 years ago I sent Carter to Kindergarten. I can promise you it. flew. by. Just like everyone said it would. 9 more years and we will be sending the girls to High School...
and in 9 years I could be a grandma!!!
But I hope not...Carter would only be 23 and that is way to young for a boy to have a family just out of college.
Post a Comment