Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas....

A little vintage




Some live poinsettias


Some homemade (eat your heart out Anthropologie, I saved $48 by making these myself!)


A fake tree decorated by Yours Truly


A real live tree with ornaments brought to you by expert sewer Marin Moncur (oh, the smell is yummy!)




Some live White Pine and Boxwood


And don't forget the wreath (I made the bow out of burlap-- copied straight from my Pottery Barn magazine)!


Candy Cane Cocoa (Courtney, you'll appreciate the alliteration) for the neighbors


And, of course, stockings (because, Merry Christmas to me, Pottery Barn had free monogramming and shipping!)


SO BRING ON SANTA! THE MONCURS ARE READY!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love your commentary on everything. I love seeing what other people do for Christmas, too. Gives me ideas ;)

val said...

Cute. Especially love the vintage stuff. Cute. Yeah for real trees.

Callie and Jaren said...

Gees, my sister-in-law has the most cake life. Making paper christmas trees.... I wish I had time to make Anthropologie paper christmas trees. Haha. These are all so cute!!!

Nicole said...

I love Marin's sewing! I can't imagine her sittin still long enough to do all that though!

Em said...

Cute stuff!! I just pinned some of your lovely decor! :)