First of all, I would like to thank my sister-in-law EmRee for the one comment my last post got, ha ha. Next, on to confessional. I really shouldn't tell this because it really brands me as the super-nerd I am... but oh well.
I do the newspaper crossword puzzle every night after my kids go to sleep.
I love crossword puzzles and I am getting much better at them. My newspaper recently announced that they won't be doing a Monday paper anymore. Apparently it is not cost effective for them to distribute a Monday paper (small town). I will admit, my first thought when I read this was, "Dang, no Monday crossword puzzle." Because, you see, I can usually finish the whole crossword puzzle on Mondays since they get harder as the week progresses. About Wednesday is when my skill level is passed up. But guess what? The Monday crossword puzzle gets sent ahead of time on Sunday now. You know what that tells me? Hooray, I must not be the only geek in Cache Valley!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Friday Confessional #6
Posted by Cara at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just so you know, I did read your Christmas post :) I love that you do crossword puzzles. But I am the same way, they can't be too hard otherwise I know about 1 out every 5 clues. My mom, however, is a whiz at crossword puzzles.
You should at least hide them or throw them away when you finish them. Whenever I come over to your house and see a filled in crossword puzzle I have to sigh and frown-smile because you're such a nerd.
Post a Comment