Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We spent the Saturday before Easter with some of my favorite people, including:

Miss Marin (a.k.a. Egg Hunt Helper Extraordinaire) 
Little Man (a.k.a. Grass Eater)


Matthew Ethington (a.k.a. Designated Baby Holder)
James Ethington (a.k.a. Chunk Chunk)
Jaren (a.k.a. The Favorite Uncle)
Avree (a.k.a. Lookin' Hot 4 Months Post-Baby)
Callie (a.k.a The Cute Easter Bunny *she hid the eggs*)
Me (a.k.a. Tax Accountant Widow)
Kate (a.k.a. Chalk Eater)
Spencer Ethington (a.k.a. Serious About the Egg Hunt)
And Mitch--waayyyy in the background (a.k.a. My Hot Tax Accountant)
The Nelsons (also some of my favorite people) joined us later for a little birthday shindig for Mitch. We ate some pie and laughed a lot. I'm so glad I live close to all of these great people!

Easter Sunday was great. The Easter Bunny did not forget the Moncurs. Marin was thrilled. Kate finally figured out how to find Easter Eggs and that they contain candy. My kids were so naughty in church I was close to tears-- but I did have one moment of the Easter Spirit when I was subbing in Marin's class and I got to bear my testimony about the Resurrection of Christ. All in all, an Easter I don't want to forget (which is why I blogged about it).
Little Man and his personal stash of Goldfish crackers
Marin carrying Little Man in to see what the Easter Bunny brought
I knew I would be pictured sometime so you can see I wore my nicest PJ's

6 comments:

Avree said...

Loved this post! I need to get some of these pictures from you. I'm glad you used the eggs and dye :)

Courtney said...

I do not even recognize kate! She has the cutest cheeks!

val said...

looks like a fabulous hunt and weekend.

Jill said...

So cute! Your family has GROWN!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

How fun! I am so jealous that you get to live so close to each other!

Nicole said...

I think I have pictures of all of my kids too in thier underwear on the counter dying easter eggs. Love that you guys had grass. We had (still have) 3 feet of snow to melt and had our hunt in the house. And it should be a crime for anyone to look as hot as Avree does 4 months post baby!