Monday, March 31, 2008

Blog-hopping. . . er. . .stalking?

I prefer the term blog-hopping. A few days ago I found a whole bunch of my old friends' blogs from high school through one of my sister's friends. I was in heaven! It was so nice to see what all of them have been up to. I sort of fell off the face of the earth 8 years ago when I moved away to Logan to go to school, so many of them I haven't seen or heard from in almost 8 years. I'm obviously very bad at staying in touch. Anyway, I'm posing this question-- do any of you feel kind of guilty or sneaky for checking on other people's blogs who don't know you're looking? I feel kind of like a peeping-Tom, but my nosiness (is that a word?) takes over and I still look! I try to comment when possible, but with some people it's just too weird (i.e. old boyfriends, etc.). So I guess I'll continue hopping/stalking until there's a definite way for people to know when I'm looking, he he!

5 comments:

CassideeT said...

Well, I'm glad you blog-hopped onto our blog, and thanks for commenting so I could find yours! I figure that those who don't want their blog "stalked" can make it private. Your little girl is so cute. I love her hair, it's beautiful! Oh, Tyler says hello. He was a little offended that you didn't say hi to him on your comment. ;) It was great to hear from you!
Cass

Annaca said...

Cara, I too appreciate your blog hopping. I must admit to doing it myself, but the benefits seem to outweigh the risks....ie: finding friends, I even ran across my cousin who is living in Saipan...Anyway, happy blog hopping, oh, and your blog looks super cute. I love the bright green templet, so springy!

Spring said...

I think it is blog hoping! Stalking...that is to negative. Keeping in touch with people is always a good thing in my book. Your little girl looks really cute in her green dress.

Avree said...

Cara, I just added you to my list, the address is mattandavree.blogspot.com

Jesika Harmon said...

I agree with Cass...it's so fun to see what everyone is up to! And I love hearing from you. I say totally "blog-hopping".