Monday, March 24, 2008

A new look!

Thanks Savannah for those instructions on getting a new blog template. (See everyone? I really am on my way to superblogger status!) I found a new look for my blog and I love it because I am SO ready for Spring. I am getting Spring fever so bad. Here in Logan if the temperature sneaks up above freezing everyone pretends it's summer and heads outside. It was slightly warmer last week and you'd think my neighborhood was in Florida! My 2 next door neighbor teenage girls were laying out on their lawn Saturday and I swear it couldn't have been more than 40 degrees! I must admit, I join the throng of outside goers. I've been taking Marin to the park by our house to swing every day in hopes that if I act like it's Spring, then it will follow my lead and get warmer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, and the fact that it is now officially Spring and your neighbor's were sunbathing. After surviving yet another Logan winter I think we deserve the warm(er) weather and sunshine.

Spring said...

Yuck...I hate the cold. I remeber being excited when it hit sixty...free game to start catchings some sun rays!

Alleman Family said...

I noticed the same thing when I was in college. If it hit 50 degrees girls would be sunbathing on the quad in their binkinis!!

Jesika Harmon said...

OH I want spring so bad too!! If it gets to Logan before North Carolina that's going to be sad! (Actually it's like only 50 here when I think it's freezing :)And your blog is SO CUTE!!