
Do any of you buy Charmin toilet paper on a regular basis? If not, don't start, you'll never be able to go back. I usually buy the Western Family stuff but Charmin was on sale at Sam's Club and I went a little crazy and just bought it. I am now hooked. It is SO SOFT. I love the stuff! It's softer than my Kleenex tissues. Hi my name is Cara and I am a Charmin toilet paper addict. . .
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
A New Discovery!
Posted by Cara at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
had I but known Charmin is so delightful! I just bought TP yesterday- next time!
you are a nerd!!! but i never buy anything but charmin!
Too funny!! But in all seriousness, I hate it when Steve buys the cheap stuff. I must confess, I too am a Charmin addict. Perhaps we really should start a support group?
Post a Comment