Monday, September 15, 2008

P.B. Loco!

I found the yummiest food store highlighted in The Reader's Digest (yes, I have been an avid reader of this publication since high school). It is called P.B. loco and they have gourmet peanut butter you can order online! It's not just regular peanut butter, there are all kinds of yummy flavors like white chocolate raspberry and coco banana. I love peanut butter, so if anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas, please see this site!


P.B. Loco

4 comments:

Jesika Harmon said...

I love that you love peanut butter that much! :) I can't imagine a flavored PB tasting good...but I'll take your word for it!!

Cara said...

Thanks for the courtesy comment Jes!

Emily said...

I just saw this post! I share your love for peanut butter, believe me. Can you look at the nutritional profile on-line? Those flavors look fantastic!

Nicole said...

OK the only one that looked good was the one wiht dark chocolate or the rasberry white chocolate. Not gonna try PB with curry??? or sundried tomatoes??? I'll see what I can do for you in the Moncur Christmas name draw...now everyone is going to get you peanut butter!