Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cakewrecks...

Okay, I was reading on my friend Ashlee's blog and her friend posted a comment that mentioned this blog. I checked it out and it's the funniest site I've seen in a long time! Many of you have probably seen it before, but if not, it's totally worth checking out. It's a blog dedicated to spotlighting horrible cakes. I was dying! Mitch and I were looking at them and I seriously laughed until I cried! (it's late) You have to read the descriptions under the cakes, the author is seriously clever. I could spend all day looking at these horrible cakes, but these 2 are my personal favorites:

If you need a good laugh, PLEASE visit this site: cakewrecks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

eric + ashlee said...

That is so funny Cara, me and Eric totally spent like an hour last night going through like every post. We were laughing so hard. I love the ones of the real-life looking babies and she's like,"Yea, lets celebrate having a baby by eating one!".

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Okay, so I spent quite a while looking on this site the other morning when I should have been grading papers! SO FUNNY!!!!

Nicole said...

Last night at work I looked at a bunch of these cakes. Have to say I loved the baby cake, "what a better way to celebrate having a baby then by eating one!" I also laughed at anyhting that looked like it wsa poop...I do have 2 young boys you know...the humor tends to rub off no matter what kind of manners you teach!