Mitch and my brother Blake went snowboarding at Jackson Hole last weekend. According to Blake it was the best time he's ever had snowboarding in his life (and he has spent quite a bit of his life snowboarding). Mitch was seriously praying all week for some new snow, there wasn't a ton, but they did get about 4 inches of new powder. Mitch's brother Ashlee went too and was happy to report that after a four year absence from skiing, he still had it. Mitch said it's like riding a bike... like he would know, he would never go that long without snowboarding or his head might explode or something. Here are a few cute pictures. My brother is a hottie don't you think?
Corbet's Couloir beat Mitch this time. Time was, he would have probably done it... but under strict orders from his wife to remember he had one child and another on the way and not to do anything too risky, he decided there was not enough powder. This is as close as he got.

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Jackson Hole
Posted by Cara at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am a little disturbed that as cute as Mitch looks you can only comment on how "hot" your brother is. Cara, that is illegal in several states, but I am not sure Utah is one of them so you might still be OK
I'm glad they had fun. It's too bad Matt's mean wife wouldn't let him go, I think he's going to resent me for the rest of my life for that one. But I hear he and Mitch are already scheming about going this weekend with Dad so I think he'll be ok.
Nicole,
I'll rephrase that to say, "My brother is a handsome kid." Of course Mitch is a hottie, that goes without saying....
I'm so glad he remembered he is a father!
I always put my hubby under strict orders when he goes running in the dark, in black clothes no less...hope Mitch made it home in one piece :) And I've been dying to comment on your sweater vest post. First of all, I'm all for them! Second, I can't get over the sweater vest pic. Sooo funny!! Thanks for the laugh. Plus, I can't wait to see pics of BOTH your little girls soon! Good Luck with everything!!
Post a Comment