You all remember my husband being the president of USU's official Tubing Club right? Well if not, he was, and he is training his posterity to follow in his footsteps. He took Marin tubing for the second time this winter to a spot in Logan where there are some huge hills. He said the first time she was a bit nervous to go by herself, but then she LOVED it! This time around she wanted to go down the big hill right away and tried going on her tummy too. He said she pointed to a huge hill with trees (off limits for tubers) and wanted to go down it. When Mitch told her it wasn't allowed, she started crying-- yes, he was very proud. Mitch told her she can go down big hills with trees on her skis. I hope this girl likes to ski because she has a season pass for next winter and will be hitting the slopes with her dad come first snow in December. She'll be 3 1/2 by then-- Mitch figures if she really works at it, by the time she's in middle school she'll be a great ski partner for him. Sadly, I will never be a great ski parnter for anyone. But I will sit at the lodge with hot chocolate, a good book, and treats and chat with my sister Avree (who will be doing the same thing) while our husbands ski with the kids-- or maybe we'll go shopping. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Marin tubing with her daddy:

Monday, February 23, 2009
Little Tubing Clubber in Training
Posted by Cara at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha, I love her purple snow outfit. Yes I look forward to the day when our husbands can take our kids skiing and we can go shopping or sit around and read.
Those pictures are adorable. I thinks it's awesome she has a season pass for next year. I hope she loves skiing!
I love it! She has just been pretending to be a scardy cat all a long. Marin will be out there with Olivia and Mykelle learning how to aerial ski off of a trampoline before we know it!
I will be making hot chocolate in the lodge too!~
That is ADORABLE!! Me and Ty were talking about skiing the other day and he said that he wanted Bry to learn how to ski. I looked at him in awe and asked why... neither one of us ski! He said he just wants Bry to be active. I don't think we'll have ANY problems with that one... .he's ALL BOY!!
Marin looks great in the purple Columbia!
Post a Comment