Yesterday Marin handed me the phone and asked if I would please call Cinderella to come and play with her. She was totally serious. I tried to explain to her that Cinderella was very busy being a princess and probably wouldn't be able to come, but she was quite insistent. I finally got her convinced that Cinderella lives at Disneyland and we would go visit her soon (my parents are planning a trip there in the Fall). Marin told me that Cinderella was coming to her wedding too. She's been telling me that for a couple of months now. She's going to love Disneyland!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that is so funny! Cara you are a good mom to her!
That is so cute. We try to go to disneyland every year and the girls love it. They are in love with the princess'. Marine is going to have to much fun.
That is soo cute! You are going to have sooo much fun at Disneyland!
How cute! but make sure she knows that Mickey is not the size he is on TV! My cousin's kids were terrified of Mickey because he was so huge!
I'm so excited to go to Disneyland mostly so I can see Marin's reactions to everything!
That is so cute! Oh she will love Disneyland and all the princesses!!! She will be in heaven!!
Post a Comment