....getting rejected via the world wide web, ha ha. Since I'm now a blogger and a Facebooker I've had the awesome experience of a friend or acquaintance either a) making fun of me through a comment on my blog, b) ignoring my initial salutations on Facebook or their blog, or c) going private without inviting me in. All I can say is, I hope I never have to do any online dating! I just don't know if I could take that kind of rejection! :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know! How about when you go to look at someone's wall on FB and you're no longer their friend. Who knows how many times I've been un-friended. I hope you can get over the bitter disappointment :) (hope I didn't ignore your salutations...I have this horrible habit of forgetting to do things the moment I think to do them...how old am I anyway?!?)
I hate that! I also hate when I ask someone to be my friend and then I write on their wall and they NEVER reply back. It's like "why did you want to be my friend anyway?" In these situations it reminds me of high school. =)
Or how about when someone goes private and you give them your email and they never invite you. I think being unfriended on facebook has to be the weirdest. Don't worry...this is your blog and you can write whatever you want, they don't have to read if they don't want to. That is the great thing about blogs. Unless it was me...then I am sorry and it was unintentional.
How funny! I am afraid I am a Faacebook teaser. Hope the mention of team t-shirts wasn't too harsh;) I know you can take it!
This is why I don't do facebook and I only read blogs. I love reading them but would be horrible about keeping one up and would end up offending any friends I did have.
Post a Comment