Well I just wanted to congratulate my brother-in-law Matt Ethington on making the cover of the "2009/2010 Surface Skis Catalog"... He makes a nice poster-boy since he has such a sweet-face. The people from "Surface" came to Brighton one day and caught a picture of him in action for their catalog. Here is the "Surface" version:
Surface Catalog
Here is Matt's version:
Wait a second Matt! Why are you wearing 1999 K2 skis in a "Surface" photo shoot??
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Matt's Magic
Posted by Cara at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so it is just the tips of his skis that we see right? I was squinting and looking and straining my eyes to figure out what I was going to see and then I saw the tips of the skis in the bottom corner. That must have been right before he bit it.
I here we can get autographs. At least that is what all Matt's groupies are Tweeting about on his fan page.
Well I'm pretty close to Matt, so Nicole I could probably work something out and get you an autograph. Thanks for posting this Cara; Matt and I got a lot of laughs over it last night!
The funny thing is, is that I saw avery do that same thing about five years ago, on a ski trip that we went on. Way to go Matt.
Post a Comment