Since I officially "announced" on Facebook, I'll get my blogging done too. We are thrilled to be expecting baby #3! I am done with the morning sickness and can now function normally. I am 17 weeks and the due date is May 2 or 8 (ultrasound will confirm in a few weeks). Also we'll find out if we are capable of making anything other than girls. I'll keep you posted. For now we are so excited either way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys and am curious what you are having :)
YEAH! Congrats, happy you are feeling a bit better! Can't wait to hear what you will be having.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting.
Congrats Cara! I just miscarried but hopefully I'll be right behind ya! :) Glad you are feeling better! I'm betting on a boy! (maybe your pattern will be just like your moms) ;)
That is so fun that we are due within like two weeks of each other! I was thinking Mitch needed a boy to share all his hobbies with, but so Marin's doing pretty good at keeping up with him!
My bet is on a boy!
congrats cara! how exciting. glad you're past the nasty stage. bring on the blue!! ;)
Yeah! that is so exciting; congratulations! I'm just a little ahead of you but still feeling yucky. How is everything else going? I can't wait to hear what you'll be having!
I am thinking boy!!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having.
I am so excited for you. I am glad that you are through the yucky stage. Take care
Yay that is very exciting. A boy would be fun, but you do have VERY cute girls. :)
WHOA!!! Congrats Cara! Great news! and May makes the best birthday month! ;)
WAHOO!! Congrats Cara! Oh have a boy!! They are crazy but fun :) They could be buddies!
Post a Comment