All of these pictures are stolen straight from my sister's blog. I happen to have forgotten my camera (surprise), so luckily she took some cute pictures. We had a great Thanksgiving. My parents came up here and we ate at my sister's house (I had to work for a few hours in the morning). I made my first ever pumpkin pies. The great thing about my family's Thanksgiving is we like to keep the pie to person ratio about 1:1. The pies are pretty much the most important part of the meal. We had several pumpkin pies, banana cream, chocolate cream, blueberry, cherry, and apple. Avree, my mom, Callie, and I all contributed a bit to the meal and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!





This picture cracks me up. Spencer already ate before the actual meal. So he sat here in the living room by himself watching TV. He looks like such an outcast! Then he came and dumped a bazillion goldfish crackers in Kate's tray and she loved it!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we decorated our tree. Marin was DYING to decorate it and couldn't wait for that "boring" Thanksgiving holiday to be over with so we could put up our Christmas decorations. She loves our tree, especially when it's dark and just the lights are on. I've always loved that too. We watched some Christmas movies by the tree that night and had hot chocolate and popcorn. It was a fun day!
You can see that little Kate quickly began un-decorating the tree. Ha ha, we'll see how long before this tree is completely undecorated where she can reach!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Turkey Day, etc.
Posted by Cara at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so cute! And is that a little baby bump on Avree? just spreading rumors you know. I was kind of glad to get Thanksgiving out of the way this year. And if I hear one more Sacrament meeting talk/Relief Society message/visiting teaching message on gratitude I will hit someone. I am grateful all the time dang it!
Ha ha Nicole, that is me with the baby bump!
Thanks a lot Nicole. I guess I just had too much of Cara's yummy pie. Cara, I can't believe you even got your tree decorated with Kate the great around!
Post a Comment