Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Advice

A few things you should not do/attempt when you are 8 months pregnant:

1. Take the stairs up to the 3rd floor of the hospital
2. Try to paint your toenails
3. Check yourself out in the full size mirrors on every wall when you pick your daughter up for dance
4. Try to wear any non-maternity article of clothing
5. Take your 2-year-old into the fishing (specifically fly rod and flies) part of a Sporting Goods store
6. Take your 2-year-old to any store (if she's Kate and won't sit in the cart and tries to run away any chance she gets)
7. Ride your daughter's Razor scooter
8. Jump as high as you can to get a bowl out of a high cupboard
9. Lift the really stocky kid in nursery
10. And lastly, most importantly, don't weigh yourself

Not that I've attempted any of these-- just some friendly words of advice...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA . . . totally agree with all of them! At least you only have a few weeks left!

eric + ashlee said...

So I want to hear this fishing department story...

Callie and Jaren said...

We are sad that we are missing the whole thing!! You probably won't even be pregnant when we see you next!

Emily Grant said...

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep it in mind :)

Nicole said...

This goes really well with your Social Skills advice! I am going to start calling you Dear Abby...