Thursday, May 19, 2011

Preschool Graduation and Andrew's Latest Pics

Our not-so-little-anymore girl Marin graduated from preschool last night and her class put on a cute little program. Marin has absolutely loved preschool this year. She loves her teacher (I love her teacher too), and every day when I pick her up she comes running out to the car with this huge grin on her face. It's been so great and she has learned a ton. Each kid did a talent during the graduation program. Marin read (memorized) a story, "Russel and the Lost Treasure." She was so cute doing it and was very brave! Here are a few pictures:

Her award was "The Best Outdoor Girl" because apparently she always asked if they got to go outside and play, regardless of the weather. She's her daddy's girl all right!

Here is Kate the Great



And here are a few pictures of Andrew. He'll be 4 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Avree said...

I love it that she got the "best outdoor girl" award, I bet Mitch loved that. I wish we could have made it to the program last night. Matt was especially sad that he missed watching the boy who grated cheese for his talent. Cute pictures!

Emily Grant said...

Cute! I can't believe how grown up Miss Marin is! Your family is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! :)

EmRee said...

Drew looks so much like his Daddy to me.