Sunday, May 22, 2011

Why I Could Never Be a Professional Photographer...

When I uploaded these to my computer I just sat there laughing. My kids' faces kind of make it seem like Darth Vader was standing behind me while I took them. Oh well, at least I get an "E" for effort!




"Sure I'll smile Darth, just please don't kill me with your light saber!"

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I was laughing at loud at your commentary. At least you didn't pay for those. I have some terrible ones of Brooke that I actually spent money on jcpenny.

Nicole said...

I am laughing pretty hard too! But Marvin's hair looks so pretty! I haven't seen a picture of it down in a while. I really do think she looks like Olivia!! They have the same face shape and forehead. Oh I can't wait for them to play together!

EmRee said...

I'm guessing it was more the light in their eyes. Can't wait to see them.

Cara said...

Yeah Em, except that it was cloudy outside! I did get down low and take a few that turned out a little better though :)

Avree said...

Oh man I am laughing out loud right now. I especially love Marin's faces. She looks so concerned.