He is soooo cute!!! Watch out for flying pee :) word of advice open the diaper shut it again wait a sec or two then change the diaper. (actually not all little boys pee all over everything...hopefully he is one of them).
Congratulations!! He's so cute and reminds me of McKsy...maybe cause they're both newborns :) And Andrew was totally on our list so funny that McKay was on yours! Can't wait for them to be friends!
5 comments:
I actually was dying to know what he looked like at one week! What a handsome little guy! Congratulations!
He's getting cuter by the day!
well I did see it on facebook...but I will take him anyway I can!
He is soooo cute!!! Watch out for flying pee :) word of advice open the diaper shut it again wait a sec or two then change the diaper. (actually not all little boys pee all over everything...hopefully he is one of them).
Congratulations!! He's so cute and reminds me of McKsy...maybe cause they're both newborns :) And Andrew was totally on our list so funny that McKay was on yours! Can't wait for them to be friends!
Post a Comment