INTRODUCING...
Kate Grace Moncur
Born: March 11 at 8:19 p.m.
7 lbs 5 oz.
Lots of dark hair!
I don't have a lot of time, I'll give more details later, but I will say she is the cutest little yummy smelling baby in the world! She's doing great, I'm feeling great, and we just love her little self!
Here are some pictures:


Saturday, March 14, 2009
Baby Kate Has Arrived!
Posted by Cara at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Oh she's beautiful! I love the IV by the way. Where does Grace come from? I am so glad you can walk, that she is eating and that #2 is so much easier! Ethan is still my easier child and I love that he makes me feel like I am doing something right. Kate will be lovely for you!
She is so adorable. Congratulations!! Glad to hear that you are feeling well. Enjoy your sweet little one.
Yea! Congratulations. She is super cute! I love how you posted the back of her head, I love the back of little baby heads. And Marin just looks super happy to be a big sister. I'll call you in a couple weeks when things have settled down for you.
She looks like Marin without the red hair. What a cutie she is. I can't believe how long Marin's hair is but Kate's is great. Congratulations.
cara, she is adorable, she looks so good in these pictures! i can't wait to see more!
Congrats!!! She is gorgeous! I'm glad everything went well :)
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable and Maren looks like she is LOVING being a big sister.
Congrats! She is so adorable! I guess you didn't have to wait terribly long after your last post to go into labor after all!
Wait to go! Congrats on the new babe!
Congrats!
oooh she's yummy. congrats you guys. wish i could squeeze her.
Congrats Cara!! She's adorable! Ty said that Mitch only took off 4 HOURS from work when you had Kate. Ty was super impressed and told me that if we ever have a baby he wants to beat it! :)
Congrats!! She looks so adorable. I am so happy for you that she is here and healthy.
Congrats! what a cutie! Enjoy it; it goes so fast.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!! And I've been wanting to tell you, that since having Gabe I have been better at the whole word verification thing...maybe it's a pregnancy thing? I know that sounds crazy but it's so much easier now- no joke! :)
She is so cute! Her face looks a little bit like Maren. It was so good to talk to you last night, we need to that more often.
Lindy
Congrats Cara! Love the name, love the hair, she's perfect!
She is adorable and I love her name. I am glad she is finally here. What a cute family you have!
Congratulations Cara!! Little Kate is just beautiful and Marin looks like such a happy and proud big sis :) I'm glad everything went well and hope the adjusting is going smoothly!
Congrats!
Post a Comment